This customer called rescue plumbing after smelling gas in their home. The gas lines had to be replaced because they were old. The gas lines were replaced and the customer no longer had to worry about potential gas hazards.
A customer contacted Rescue Plumbing because they were experiencing back up in their home. Our plumbers arrived on site and determined the home back up was part of a larger issue. Upon inspection of the catch basin, the plumbers found the catch basin had collapsed. The catch basin was repaired and restored drainage flow in the home of this customer.
This Uptown Chicago resident was in for a shock when they found themselves with backed-up laundry lines and kitchen sink drain. Power rodding was not able to remove the blockage. The issue stemmed from the catch basin, which the plumber hydro jetted to solve the issue.